Purchase Event Tickets
Pappy Van Winkle Whiskey Dinner
The Ultimate Father’s Day Dinner Experience
SUNDAY, JUNE 16 • 6:30PM • SCARLET’S STEAKS & SEAFOOD
Bring your appetite and sample our rare collection of Pappy Van Winkle Whiskey with a delectable five course dinner crafted by our Scarlet’s Steaks & Seafood Chef, Anthony Rametta!
Book your Pappy Van Winkle Whiskey Dinner reservations before it is too late as seating is limited! Please contact 228-275-3032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- 5 Course Dinner with Van Winkle Pairing (10, 12, 15, 20, & 23 year) • $325 Per Person
- 5 Course Dinner without Whiskey Pairing • $125 Per Person
What makes Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon so rare?
- The Pappy craze didn’t start until 1996, after the Beverage Testing Institute rated the 20-year Pappy Van Winkle a 99 out of 100 — the highest rating for a whiskey ever given by the institute.
- It takes 53 gallons of whiskey to make three gallons of Van Winkle Year 23. The rest is what’s known as the angel’s share, or the portion that’s evaporated and soaked into the barrel.
- The distillery only releases around 7,000 cases a year, which is approximately 84,000 bottles. The distillery’s motto for its whiskey production is, “at a profit if we can, at a loss if we must, but always fine bourbon.”