Updated: May 24, 2020
We thank you for your patience as we adapt to a new way of doing business. We expect some of the changes to our marketing programs to be temporary, and as state and federal guidance allows us to do more safely, we will.
Right now we want to ensure that if we provide an offer, you can use it. All offers that are expired, will remain expired. Your offers for May should be available via mobile app and in your email inbox before we open on Thursday, May 21.
- Slot Free Play: Will continue to work as previously.
- Table Games Direct Bets: Will continue to work as previously
- Food and Beverage: At this time, we will discontinue buffet offers as we will not have a buffet. Your earned comps can still be used at other food outlets.
- Hotel Offers: Our hotel is open! While offers may not be received in your mailbox or inbox for May, you can always call us at 888-266-5772 to see if a room is available based on your past visits.
- Promotions / Events: At this time we will be suspending all promotions and events to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Your Comp and Slot Point Balance: We have removed the expiration of points at this time. Your balance will be intact and can be used at any open outlet.
- Tier: Your tier will continue as it was prior to closure. All EIPs will retain status at least through the quarter or re-open. As we know that the current events are affecting people differently, we will evaluate our next steps with tier over the coming weeks and months.
- Tier Thresholds: We will re-evaluate earning criteria after we re-open and then adjust based on closure dates and gaming re-open dates.
- Tier Benefits: Your benefits will remain largely intact. Please see our Tier Benefits. Some specific changes:
- Promotions & Events: Per the Mississippi Gaming Commission, benefits tied to giveaways, promotions, drawing and similar are temporarily suspended.
- Salon Services: We will continue to offer this relationship, but those wishing to redeem must follow the protocols of our partners. This includes but is not limited to wearing a mask. making and confirming reservations and wearing other applicable PPE.
- Partner Properties: We will be suspending our relationship with other casinos until we understand their protocols.
We are excited to open, and we appreciate your patience as our properties returns to 100% operations.